Thursday, January 6, 2011

365: Days Two-Six (actually just Day Six)

I'm discovering with this 365 project that I am very bad at taking photos every day. I had no idea that this project would enable me to examine myself as I have! Today was only my second day of taking photos in 2011, but I took a bunch today, which makes up for missing the previous 4 days, doesn't it!?!

I went on a bike ride today (Santa gave me a beautiful bike for Christmas) and stopped along the way to take photos. Here's a really cool bridge on the same end of the island that my family lives on:


Here's another view of the bridge:


The marina and marsh near our house:


Some creatively grown trees at the marina:


Classic low-country. Oak tree with Spanish moss:


The good news is that I am about to go on a trip, where it will be easy for me to take at least a photo a day. So stay tuned for some amazing photos!

No comments: